Phuong Binh
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Phuong Binh

Hello and Welcome, Chào mừng các bạn đến với forum Phuongbinh --friendship--phuongbinh

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
CHÚ Ý: SAU KHI ĐĂNG NHẬP, NẾU BẠN KHÔNG SỬ DỤNG TRANG FORUM NỮA THÌ PHẢI NHỚ BẤM CHỮ Thoat' Ở PHÍA TRÊN DÒNG CHỮ NÀY.
https://phuongle.forumvi.com/forum-f1/topic-t124.htm#370
Latest topics
» pictures
robotics Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:07 pm by bcsv

» Recent Pictures
robotics Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:18 am by bcsv

» and Dieu
robotics Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:23 am by bcsv

» Tin nhan'
robotics Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 am by bcsv

» nhu anh hom truoc
robotics Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:32 pm by bcsv

» anh
robotics Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:39 pm by bcsv

» and Dieu
robotics Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:39 pm by bcsv

» SỬA MÁY TÍNH , MÁY IN, ĐỔ MỰC MÁY IN TẠI NHÀ HỒ CHÍ MINH
robotics Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:31 pm by tuquynh

» Khai giảng lớp luyện thi N2 và N3 tại Trung tâm Nhật Ngữ Top Globis
robotics Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:19 pm by tuquynh

Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Diễn Đàn
 Thành viên
 Lý lịch
 Trợ giúp
 Tìm kiếm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

robotics

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
bcsv
Admin
bcsv

Tổng số bài gửi : 302
Registration date : 10/01/2009

robotics Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: robotics   robotics Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:53 pm

It's take a lot of patience to answer all the children's “why” question, yet I always try my best to listen to the kids and answer them like a scientist explaining some tough phenomenon of nature. Just like kids, there are so many things that I want to fully understand. Not only my curiosity, but also my eager of exploring new things that encourages me to engage with any fields of science. The future, in my imagination, is a new tech-era, with the new biomedical inventions, dialysis machines, robot thearapists, humanoid robot helpers, and many more. Robotics becomes a technologicaly advancing field that offers many benefitial promisses to our future. However, the possibility of this dream-like future is in in the hands of our generation. Therefore, I want to become part of robotics team and to confront the challenges just like many other roboticist.
It was a thrill of joy for me to know that researcher are developing humanoids to thearapist for children with autism, and oil-eating robots that could clean up ocean disasters. The tremendous change taking place in American industry also assures a positive future for robotry. That why I want to join the robotics team this school year. Joining a group of elite student and solving the challenges together can be fun, exciting, and inspring. While the robotics team at our school might not be able to compete with broad, long-term investment research at many institutions through the world, it offers me a chance engage with a wide range of scientifc challenges. Furthermore, being part of the team will give me more opportunities to work in group and accomplish new things beside academic achivements.
My devotion for genetics and biomedical engineering is the driving force for me to take part of the team. Among the automated machinery for genetic and biometical engineering are robot thearapist, analyzer, and ultrasound monitor. To become successful in these field of study, I want to prepared myself with the basic understanding of robotics. I always take responsibilities for my works, and I train myself in the area of commitment, equip me to excellence. As a leader of many clubs, I'm always known as a good problem solver, and idea-contributors, a dependable persons who exemplify positive attitudes about life. I devote a wholehearted effort to whatever I do; therefore, I believe that my ability makes me a qualified member of the team.
While the near future will be nothing like the Disney movie “Wall-E”, with human totally depend on robots, robot helpers, humanoid, robot arms are gradually taking parts in our society. Eventhough programming a dutiful, reliable robot helpers is very sophisticated, and incredibly hard. The obstacles did not dismiss the promising potential of robotic application in human health care, and in daily life. Aticipating for such an exciting moment in future, when my imagination becomes realities, I enthusiastically want to join the robotics team and to demonstrate my science skill. The team will give me the opportunity to have fun while learning and exploring about robotics.
Along journal always starts at the very first step. Robotics team this high school year may be a begin of my new journal where I'm, the enthusiastic persuer, seeking a new path to my future and the future of everyone else. As a very competitive person, who always want the best, I'm worthy to become member of robotics team. With a high degree of curioucity, creativity, exceptional intellect, and hardworking nature, I will actively contribute my effort to the challenges of the team. To the question why I want to join the robotics team, I offer a very simple answer: “ Why not?”
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://phuongle.forumvi.com
bcsv
Admin
bcsv

Tổng số bài gửi : 302
Registration date : 10/01/2009

robotics Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: robotics   robotics Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:59 pm

Tell us what makes you a good college student.

Throughout high school years, I have been working relentlessly to achieve many academic successes, and preparing myself for college. The reasons for my success are my curiosity, natural creativity, exceptional interllect, and my hardworking nature. I keep pushing myself to a higher standard and achieve a greater goals by trying my best. Taking many AP courses, while having a part-time jobs, and in volving in plenty of extracurricular activities, I was able establish good study habbits and develop time management skills. The expectations of college proffesors, and the unique challenge of college academics can not dishearten me because of my ability to assess my strengths and weaknesses, the ablility to adjust myseft to new environment, and my commitment to excellence. I have met all the foundation of college success including critical thinking values, skills and standards, as well as active learning, and self-motivation. I'm prepared to persue future carreer in college.

What do you see that need to change in the world?
I was lucky to born in a family with the parents who always put my education first. Yet I know there are many kids at my age in this world are unable to share this forturne. Many children were born as labors of life. They have to work since they was little. Instead of going to school and become great men and women, these kids are tight to the low social ranking jobs. Generation by generation, illiteracy become an epidemic without a cure. To me, education is more important than to obtain a degree, and a high payment job. It's a path to discover one's potential and dream in life. Education is the only way to make the world a better place to everyone, where every single one of us is an educated member.

How can you bring in a solution throug your own individual action?
To eliminate illiteracy in the world through my own individual action is an impossible task if the phrase “individual action” means that I myself will do everything. However, as a leader in school and my community, I can organize a small group with same common to present our voice and then enlarge our circle. With determination, I will able to raise bublic awereness toward illiteracy. Illiteracy is a problem that have been addressed by many leaders, yet it's never become a wave that strong enough to wipe out illiteracy because the lack in connection between many fragemented organizations. The solution, I believe, is to connect all of these group together, internationally, to bring hope to every community in the world.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://phuongle.forumvi.com

robotics
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Phuong Binh :: trang viết :: Tranh ảnh, kỉ niệm, tu học-
Chuyển đến